Troy Bilt Briggs And Stratton - Troy-Bilt 2550 Pressure Washer

I bought a Troy-Bilt 2550 Pressure Washer from Lowes only to have it fail within 2 years of use.I found out Troy Bilt bought and marketed a cheat Briggs and Stratton engine with plastic gears in it.

It doesn't even have a fuel filter on it so the carburetor gets dirty. They have refused me a refund, metal gears to replace the plastic gears, put me on hold, hung up on me, and smarted off at me.

All they have done was point the finger at Briggs and Stratton saying it's their fault, I contacted Briggs and Stratton and they are pointing the finger at Troy Bilt saying they bought the engines and marketed it (mostly with Lowes).Nothing but a back and forth he did she did fight yet no one wants to take the blame nor care about their customers.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • How they dont stand behind their products
  • What I disliked
    • Treat their customers like they are not important

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Send the metal gears to replace the cheap plastic gears or send me my money back.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Troy Bilt 2550 Pressure Washer
Review category
review #821111

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Troy Bilt Briggs And Stratton? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Troy Bilt Briggs And Stratton. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Troy Bilt Briggs And Stratton.
Filing a new complaint about